Entries Owners Affiliates Navigations
Dear Shoppaholic,

Sunday, April 24, 2011 | 10:42 PM
HEYPEOPLE !
Xoxo-shoppinglurves would be on a temporary hiatus from 24/4/11 to 14/5/11 due to the exams !
HOWEVER,
during this period of time, order forms can be sent in and orders would be taken down.
BUT, payment would only be made via bank transfer or meet ups at my convenience and time.
As for the rest, if the preorder is going to end during my period of hiatus, I would still send in your order provided that you paid me.

Korean handback and backpack spree has been delayed as supplier decided to not have a preorder in April, so ALL backpacks would be submitted on the preorder in May. (: * PAYMENTS FIRST ! *

Supplier has mailed the fashion accessories and kpop preorder #3 to me already ! Waiting to receive it ! ;D

Lastly, people , please stop going MIA. I MEAN IT, seriously, I have like over 10 MIA customers, and even though I said I won't pay for you, i still did anyways, now that you're MIA, I have the items, but who's gonna get it ? At least have to some manners as to say that you'll be passing. There's people who told me that, and in the end, I'm still okay with it. If you guys don't reply my messages, I'm gonna have to blacklist you, and I don't want to.
SO PLEASE REPLY MY TEXTS ! Thanks for those who have been making payments on time and waiting patiently !

Xoxo,
Shoppinglurves.



Comment ? :D
Back To Top ? :D




Nuffnang.




Disclaimer


Click on Navigations to look for more items. :)
Read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS  and PAYMENT & COLLECTION before buying anything
We update the ANNOUNCEMENTS
very frequently, do check it out
Orderform HERE !
Do give us a message after submitting the form to ensure that we've received the form
SUPPLY RATES, SUPPLY FORMS


Enquiries


Strictly No Advertising.
Linkage after you've linked us
" Do Visits " allowed, only if you've an Enquiry Tagboard
Please leave a tag for
any questions
[:


ShoutMix chat widget



Feedbacks !


Do give honest Feedbacks about our services, after we've served you. :)

ShoutMix chat widget


past,


December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

Credits


Designer: BaiHe
Basecodes: forlornattempts / AhJess.
Navigation: Cynna
Cursor: Cursors-4u
Host: Blogger ; Cbox