Entries Owners Affiliates Navigations
Dear Shoppaholic,

Sunday, May 15, 2011 | 6:49 PM
HI AWESOME PEOPLE ! 
XOXO-SHOPPINGLURVES IS BACKKK ~ :D

SOME MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS ! 
Submitted orders + Payments for 
Foldable Water Bottle, Mood Rings, Fashion Accessories #2 , and Wallet Spree ! :D

ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION ! WILL ME MASS TEXTING YOU PEOPLE FOR MEETUPS LATER ON !

Added new items to blogshop ! (:  Clickable for your convenience ! 
Couple Tees 
Connector Rings 

I'll also put up some Arrival pictures, If i'm free. I've lots, but lazy to upload. :P 

Korean Bagpack & Handbag Preorder Ends @ 20th MAY ! :D Payments in by 21st May ! If not, PUSHED TO NEXT PREORDER. !

Also, People, I have to tell you guys that i'm not the manufacturer , I can't assure you the quality of your goods. Afterall, it's blogshop stuffs. But, some item's i've bought for my own use and they are fine ! I'm just a go-between for you guys, so I can;t help if the quality is not good, also written on the Terms and Conditions. But please, if anything spoils easily, do tell me which items, so I can stop taking items from that suppplier ! :( Thanks 

I'll be finding more stuffs for you guys ! Suggestions, please drop at the Feedbacks Tagboard ! Or you can message me personally ! (: 

BTW , I MIGHT be changing supplier for KPOP items, as my current supplier is on Hiatus. Some prices may increase, and some may decrease, i'm not sure. But I think, it'll mostly be the same ! BUT . the best thing is. THERE ARE MORE ITEMS. LIKE. REALLY. ALOT MORE ! ;D Anticipate it ! :D

Xoxo,
Shoppinglurves. ♥

Labels:




Comment ? :D
Back To Top ? :D




Nuffnang.




Disclaimer


Click on Navigations to look for more items. :)
Read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS  and PAYMENT & COLLECTION before buying anything
We update the ANNOUNCEMENTS
very frequently, do check it out
Orderform HERE !
Do give us a message after submitting the form to ensure that we've received the form
SUPPLY RATES, SUPPLY FORMS


Enquiries


Strictly No Advertising.
Linkage after you've linked us
" Do Visits " allowed, only if you've an Enquiry Tagboard
Please leave a tag for
any questions
[:


ShoutMix chat widget



Feedbacks !


Do give honest Feedbacks about our services, after we've served you. :)

ShoutMix chat widget


past,


December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

Credits


Designer: BaiHe
Basecodes: forlornattempts / AhJess.
Navigation: Cynna
Cursor: Cursors-4u
Host: Blogger ; Cbox